All our sites are very close to the city center, so reaching us by automobile, public bus or MRT is a breeze.
To make camp even easier to get to, we have our own private bus service to popular places around the island. Wherever you live, there’s a stop near you. It means parents don’t have to drop off or pick up every day and also gives the kids a great chance to socialise outside of camp.
Booking is a cinch. When you book your camp online the system will ask you if you’d like to use the service, and which is your nearest stop.
Bus Service - Key Info
- Price: $100 for 5 day camps, per child (two-way trip).
- Bus is only available for Holiday Camps (Please note we DO NOT offer a service for our weekly Academy).
- We offer an extensive service with 30 bus stops across the island* (please note this is not a door-to-door service).
- For exact bus stop locations please click here.
- Pick up and drop off must be at the same bus stop.
- The service runs to make sure kids are on site for 8.45 am ready for classes at 9 am. They leave at approx 3.10pm to allow them time to eat their afternoon snack after their last lesson.
- All buses have Bus 'Aunties' on the bus. Upon arrival, the kids will be guided by our transport team to the registration desk. At the end of the day the Teachers/TAs will sign children out before bringing them back to the bus where the bus Aunties will collect them.
- Please be at your bus stop 5 minutes early, ready for your Camp Asia bus arrival!
- To make changes to your bus stop, please go back online and do so 10 days before the start of camp.
- The bus will wait for only a maximum of 1 minute per stop, hence your punctuality is much appreciated.
- Due to insurance issues, parents or caregivers are not allowed to travel on the bus with the children.
- If your child no longer requires bus service, kindly notify us via email email@example.com or telephone (6289 5888) at least 10 days in advance of the date you wish to stop using the bus. Failure to give at least 10 days notice will result in bus fees being forfeited, with no refund given. If you give us at least 10 days advance notice, we will issue you with a credit note or allow a change in your bus stop.
*During non-peak camp weeks, bus transportation is subject to availability and demand. We require a minimum number of bus registrations before we confirm the bus services.
Your children's safety is our utmost priority, including their journey to and from camp. Under Singapore Law, all passengers of small school buses (as used for Camp Asia) who are below 1.35m in height, must use a child safety restraint (CSR) in conjunction with a 3-point seat belt. In accordance with Cognita's mandatory CSR policy, Camp Asia's bus attendants and camp ambassadors are trained in the use of two bus-friendly CSRs: the mifold booster seat and RideSafer vest. In order to allow our camp buses to operate safely, legally, and without excessive delays, we kindly ask parents to equip their children with one of these CSRs.